The Offer Procedure
- The buyer’s agent presents an offer to you. I will ask as well as answer questions for you.
- After the buyer’s agent has answered all of our questions, we will privately review the offer and make a decision to accept or counter.
Items to pay special attention to:
- The interest rate should be close to prevailing rates
- The length of time for loan approval
- Party responsible for the title insurance and escrow fees
- Time frames on all inspections
- Any limits of liability on all repair work
- Party responsible for inspections and/or repairs
- Length of contract